Ship/Art’s San Francisco and Denver warehouses combined boast a total of over 75,000 square feet of the highest quality storage space, 30,000 square feet of which are temperature and humidity controlled. We use an advanced digital processing system to precisely monitor humidity (45% +/- 3%) and temperature (68F +/- 3).
Both our San Francisco and Denver facilities are reinforced concrete warehouses armed with a UL-rated central security station and fire detection system. The central security station is monitored 24 hours a day, complete with radio backup. All facilities have infrared camera systems that detect motion in and around the warehouses. These can be monitored off-site at all times.
The San Francisco warehouse structure has been completely retrofitted for earthquakes in the last five years. Facility reports can be provided upon request.
The Ship/Art companies are also well known throughout the insurance industry as providing the highest quality storage service. We will be happy to insure your work while it is in our secure facility.
Our new organizational system, STACI (Storage Tracking and Collections Inventory) utilizes a mobile in-warehouse tablet and bar-coding system which reduces human error by ensuring that each incoming object is efficiently and accurately recorded in our database.
In house storage services include:
- Lloyds of London fine art storage insurance and earthquake coverage.
- A personal account with custom database inventory (including photographs upon request).
- Museum standard condition reports with digital documentation.
- A complete line of archival wrapping and packing products to ensure your artworks are preserved to the highest museum standards.
- Custom-designed racks for storage of paintings with separate areas for crate storage.
- Separate climate-controlled rooms available for daily rental, perfect for viewings or photographic cataloging.
To receive an estimate for San Francisco please contact:
To receive an estimate for Denver please contact: